Release notes provide an overview of the new features and improvements to CENTRL’s Platform. It also provides details about the release date after which the features will be generally available.
- Answering, Evaluating, and Overview Questionnaires
- Questionnaire Publish Workflow
- New Features
- Folder Overview
- File Level Download
- Document Workflow
- Bulk Publishing for Specific Periods
- Permissions Overview
- External Comments at File Level
- Improved File Viewer
What's New In The Release
Revamp UI for answering, evaluating, and Questionnaire Overview.
- Organized sections for answering, evaluating, and clarification with tabs for ease of use and access.
- Improved navigation on Questionnaire Overview page to view Status, Internal Comments, External Comments, and History.
Publish workflow actions added on the questionnaire page for ease of access.
- Users now have the ability to attach reference documents on the question level.
- Users who send or receive questionnaires are now able to export questionnaires to Excel format.
- We now allow the ability to ask multiple follow-up questions, instead of just one.
We've improved navigation on the Folder Overview page by including tabs for Files, Internal Comments, External Comments, and History.
You now have the ability to download at the file level on Quickview and Folder Overview page.
Document workflow actions are now available on the Quickview and File Viewer page.
When Bulk Publishing, users can now select specific periods to publish.
We've introduced a new permissions screen to manage permissions across all recipients and folders.
We now support File Level External Comments to collaborate with partners on a specific file.
We have introduced a new viewer for Excel and CSV files that supports switching between tabs and scrolling.
We improved breadcrumbs in our application for easier navigation.