When in Client Connect, you can now add tags to assessment questions. This makes the response process easier by allowing you to tag questions you want to come back to. Later on, you can filter the assessment to only show the relevant questions with a particular tag.
Note: This feature is currently only available for subscribed client connect users. We will release this feature to guest responders in the future.
This article will cover the following topics:
Navigating to Active Assessments
1. Navigate to the Active Assessments Screen from the Assessments Module and select an Assessment as shown below.
Adding Question Tags
1. After opening your assessment, you will see an option towards the bottom of each question card to add Tags. You can Add/Select a tag by clicking into the box as shown below.
2. Type your desired tag name and select the Add item as shown below.
3. The tag will then populate in a blue circle icon as shown below.
Note: You can add as many tags as needed. If an identical tag already exists, you can click on it and it will be added to the question. You can add/remove tags to assessments in Completed and In Progress statuses only.
Tips: Once you have added a tag to one assessment, you can use it within all other assessments. Anyone with access to an assessment can add tags to be used by anyone in your organization.
Once the assessment is sent back to the evaluator (status is Closed or Completed) any remaining tags become “Read only.” Once I add a tag to an assessment, I can re-use it on another assessment I’m responding to. Anyone with access to the assessment can add a tag. The question tags created in Client Connect cannot be viewed by evaluators
Filtering an Assessment by Question Tags
1. Once a Tag is created, you will be able to see the list of added tags to the specific assessment in alphabetical order. Navigate to the Tag Filter box as shown below.
2. Select the desired tags you wish to filter on. You can select more than one tag at a time as shown below.
3. Select Apply to confirm filter choices. Questions that match your filter selection will populate.