We are excited to introduce new features and enhancements for our upcoming July 21, 2023 release.
Release Notes Summary
Vendor360 / DD360 / BNM360 / Cyber360 / Assess360 / MSA360
CentrlGPT and Smart Evaluation
This release introduces Smart Evaluation powered by CentrlGPT, the first-of-its-kind generative AI solution for risk and diligence processes. Powered by CentrlGPT, Smart Evaluation is a virtual copilot that automatically flags risks and evaluates answer and policy coverage against best practice criteria. This approach significantly reduces the need for manual reviews of all questions and documents, allowing analysts to devote their expertise and time to more strategic and value-driven initiatives that ensure comprehensive risk management.
Please Note: To learn more about Smart Evaluation, please contact your account manager.
Other Improvements - Assessments Module**
We will also bring key updates to the broader assessment workflow to simplify and improve key actions.
- We will update Upcoming Assessments to use our enterprise table technology. This update allows users to create custom table views and apply complex filters. Note that we have renamed the Plan table to Schedules for consistency. For more information about table functionality, please see our help article: Manage Table Views.
- We will simplify importing assessment answers for respondents by adding the ability to import answers directly from a prior assessment. Direct import avoids wrangling with files to get answers from one assessment to another.
- We will streamline the Downloading All Files action on an assessment by showing a progress window and downloading the files, when ready, directly in the application. Earlier, we moved this export to an email so users could continue their work as they awaited the download. This new flow lets users track the download process while moving around in the application. We will still send an email with the download link as a backup if the user navigates away from CENTRL.
- We will improve our pre-population logic to use the latest answer regardless of who provided the answer on pre-population. This addresses a problem where answers provided internally do not populate when publishing an assessment externally.
- We have collapsed the evaluation Quick Filters into a dropdown called Quick Filters. The dropdown will show the selected filter and an option to clear filters. This makes the header manageable on smaller displays.
- We have also added the ability to flag questions for review. When there are flagged questions, users will see a flagged quick filter. The active assessment table will also show a column for Flagged Questions to help users focus on assessments that need actions.
- We will improve the Report Builder by supporting an expanded view for Summary, Table, and Chart Tiles. Expanded Tiles will show up to 20 options.
Note to Clients
- As of December 2022 managed analytics have been moved to the Analytics Module to centralize all managed dashboards and reports in a single location. To access the legacy experience with a dashboard and report tab per module, please reach out to customer support.
Release Notes Details
To view the release notes details, click here.
** Amended Release Notes 2023-06-12