In the Documents Module, we've added an archive feature that allows users to easily archive folders. This allows users to clear up folders that they wish to hide and free up space on their list page.
Users can archive a document folder that is in Draft, Pending Approval, Approved, or Published state.
Users have the option of Active, Archived, or All folders as view options. By default, the Active view will be selected when you navigate to a page.
Note: Only Document Administrators can archive folders.
This article covers the following topics:
Viewing Archived Folders
1. Archived folders can still be accessed through the filters. To view archived folders, navigate to the Documents Module and Folders Tab. Once here, click on the view dropdown and select Archived.
2. Archived folders can also still be searched in the All view. To search for an archived folder, type the name of the folder in the Search field as shown below.
The Archival feature is available on the following Document Screens:
- List View
- Folder View
1. To archive a folder, click on the 3 dots of the folder and select Archive.
2. If the folder has not been published or approved, there will be an option to archive or delete the folder.
3. There will be a notification at the bottom of the screen that the folder has been successfully archived.
1. Clicking on the folder name in the list view will open a quick view of the folder. To go to the Folder View, click on the folder name in the quick view as shown below.
2. You can also archive a folder in the Folder View. In the selected Folder View, click on the Archive button and you will receive a notification.
To see your archived folders, select either the All or Archived view.
1. Click on the 3 dots and select Unarchive on the folder you wish to unarchive. It will now appear in the All and Active folder views.