In CENTRL's Document Module, we've added an archive feature that allows users to easily archive folders. This allows users to clear up folders that they wish to hide and free up space on their list page.
Users can archive a document folder is in Draft, Pending Approval, Approved, Published state. However, only Document Administrators can archive folders.
Users have the option to view active, archived, or all folders as options. By default, the Active filter will be selected when you navigate to a page.
Note: Only Document Administrators can archive folders.
Viewing Archived Folders
Archived folders can still be accessed through the filters and can still be searched.
The Archival feature is available on the following Document screens:
- List View
- Quick View
- Folder View
1. To begin archiving a folder, navigate to your Document module screen. For the Document Folder that you want to archive, click on the three dots.
2. If the folder has not been published or approved, there will be an option to either publish the folder or delete the folder alongside the archival option. Click on Archive option for the folder.
3. There will be a notification at the bottom of the screen that the folder has been successfully archived.
1. You can also archive folders in the folders tab. To begin, click on the folder you wish to open. Within the selected folder, click on the three dots.
2. Click on archive and there will be a notification that the folder has been successfully archived.
1. You can also archive a folder in the folder overview. In the selected folder overview, click on the Archive button and you will receive a notification.
To unarchive a folder, you can click the show button and three options will appear: All, Active and Archive. To see your archived folders, select either all or archive as options.
Click on the unarchive button on the folder you wish to unarchive. It will now appear in the all and active folder views.