If you are a subscribed user, you can easily archive folders that have been received. This allows you to clear up folders that you wish to hide and free up space on your list page.
You have the option to view active, archived, or all folders. By default, the Active filter will be selected when you navigate to a page.
Note: Only Document Administrators can archive folders.
This article covers the following topics:
Viewing Archived Folders
Archived folders can be accessed through the filters and are searchable.
The Archival feature is available on the following Document screens:
- List View
- Folder View
1. To begin archiving a folder, navigate to your Documents module. For the Document Folder that you want to archive, click on Archive and the folder will be archived.
2. You will receive a notification that the folder has successfully been archived.
In the folder overview, you also have the ability to archive a folder.
1. In the selected folder overview, click on the Archive icon button inside the sidebar.
Unarchiving a Folder
1. Click on the 3 dots under the Actions column on the folder you wish to unarchive.
2. Select UnArchive.
3. The folder will now be unarchived and will not appear in the Active Filter.