The "Question History" feature allows respondents to review the history of all user activities associated with the selected question for tracking purposes. This feature provides a timeline showing all user activities in reverse chronological order. Question History will display the actions and the date for each activity.
This feature is available to questionnaire creators on the Partner Connect side as well as Respondents on the Client connect side. To learn more about viewing the question history in evaluation, click here
Question History will show information regarding the selected question. Question History shows the following actions :
- Modifying an answer or comment
- Attaching or removing a file
- Assigning questions
- Submitting questions back
- Pre-populated answer details
- Reopened questions
Navigating to Question History
1. Navigate to the Partner space and click on the Active Assessments screen.
Note: If you are a subscribed user, click on the Assessments module and click on the Active Assessments screen.
2. Click on any active/ ongoing assessment of your choice.
3. Scroll down to any question to view the history associated with that question.
4. Click on the 3 dots and select Question History as shown above.
5. This provides a complete audit trail of user activities at a question-level as shown above.