The Issue Management Module allows users to collaborate internally (within their organization) on an Issue. Users can add internal users using Internal Collaborators to assist in either creating or responding to an issue.
Note: By default, Issue Owners and Issue Administrators are the only ones who can see an Issue. You must add users within your company as Internal Collaborators to share an issue with a colleague.
This article covers the following topics:
Navigating to your Issue
1. Navigate to the Partner Space and click on the Partner tile within the Partner Data screen.
2. Click on the Issues screen as shown above and click on Issue Details
3. Click on the Issue name or Issue ID to view the issue details.
1. Navigate to the Issues module and click on the Issue name or Issue ID from the Issue Details screen.
Add by Selecting Existing Users
1. To add a collaborator, navigate to the issue from the Issue Details page.
2. Within the Issue detail pane, click on the Internal Collaborators link under the Internal tab.
3. Search and select your colleague's name from the list.
4. The user will be added as an Internal Collaborator and will receive an email notification informing them that they have been added to this issue as a collaborator.
Note: By default, you can select only existing users who are already registered users in CENTRL as Internal Collaborators.