When you receive an Issue from your partner, you can respond by creating and sending Management updates. Management Updates are formal updates shared with your External Partner.
After creating a Management Update, the Issue Owner or Issue Administrator can Publish the Management Update to their External Partner for review.
Navigating to Issues
Navigate to your Partner's page and click on the Issues tab on the top right as shown above. You will take you to the Issues Details screen.
If you are a subscribed user, you can navigate to the Issues module on the left bar as shown above. You will be taken to the Issues Details screen.
Publishing a Management Update
1. Navigate to the Issue Details screen and click on the issue you would like to respond to.
2. Click on the Management Updates link under the External tab. You can view the list of all updates that have been created.
3. To publish an Update, click on the Publish Update link as shown above.
4. Within the Publish Update confirmation screen, you have the option to update the issue status to Sent for Review by checking the box as shown above. This will notify your Partner that the issue is ready for Review.
5. You can review the details and click on the Publish button to proceed.
Note: An email notification will be sent to your external partner.