When you receive an Issue from your partner, you can respond by creating and sending Management updates. Management Updates are formal updates shared with your External Partner.
After creating a Management Update, the Issue Owner or Issue Administrator can Publish the Management Update to their External Partner for review.
Publishing Management Updates
1. Navigate to the Issue screen and click on the issue name or Issue ID you would like to respond to.
2. Click on the Management Updates link under the External tab. You can view the list of all updates that have been created.
3. To publish an Update, click on the Publish Update link as shown above.
4. Within the Publish Update confirmation screen, you have the option to update the issue status to Sent for Review by checking the box as shown above. This will notify your Partner that the issue is ready for Review.
5. You can review the details and click on the Publish button to proceed.
Note: An email notification will be sent to your external partner.