When responding to an assessment, responders can add answer comments on questions to provide additional context for provided answers.
Please Note: The answer comment open text field is limited to 30,000 characters.
This article covers the following topics:
Adding a Comment
1. Once in an assessment's answering screen, click on Add Comment as shown below.
2. Compose a comment and click on the Check Mark to save as shown below.
Editing a Comment
1. Hover over a comment and click Edit to edit the comment.
2. Make edits and click the Checkmark as shown below to save your edits.
3. To clear the answer comment text box, select Clear as shown below.