Organizations responding to assessments can change assessment owners and invite new assessment collaborators. This feature helps organizations assign assessments to the right teams. Any assessment owner, collaborator, or questionnaire admin can take advantage of these features.
Note: This feature is only available for active or ongoing assessments. And is not available for Completed or Closed assessments.
This article covers the following topics:
Navigating to Active Assessment
Both guests and subscribed users can change owners and modify collaborators. To access this feature first navigate to assessments and open an assessment.
For Guest Users:
For Subscribed Users:
Managing Owners and Collaborators
Users can access both changing owners and collaborators through the Collaboration action in the assessment header.
1. From the Answering Screen, click on Collaboration, as shown below.
Updating the assessment owner will change the current owner to a collaborator and send the new owner an email. The organization that published the assessment will see the recipient updated to this new owner.
1. Within the Change Collaborator(s) window, you have the option to select a New Owner. To proceed, click + New Owner.
2. Click on the dropdown arrow as shown below to select an existing user as the New Owner.
3. Alternatively, you can also add a new owner on-the-fly by typing in their email address as shown below and clicking on the Add link.
4. You also have the option to send a message to the new owner in the optional message box. Please note that by default, the system adds the old owner as an additional collaborator, but they can be removed entirely if you click on the X next to their email address. Click Change Collaborator(s) to save your changes.
5. A success message will be displayed at the bottom of the screen and the associated email notifications will be sent.
Adding collaborators lets you invite team members to work on the assessment and respond to each question. Collaborators can fully participate in an assessment by responding to questions and clarifications, assigning individual questions, and submitting responses. Adding or removing collaborators is managed through the same screen.
Please Note: This feature is not available by default, please reach out to your Account Manager or contact Support to enable this feature for your organization.
1. Within the Change Collaborator(s) window, you have the option to add Additional Collaborators. Click + Additional Collaborator(s) as shown below to proceed.
2. Click on the dropdown arrow and select any users you would like to add as additional collaborators.
3. Alternatively, you can also add a new additional collaborator on-the-fly by entering their email address and clicking on the Add link.
4. Click on Change Collaborator(s) to save your changes. A success message will be displayed at the bottom of the screen and the associated email notifications will be sent.