When Questionnaire Owners, Questionnaire Admins, and Collaborators (Guest users and Subscribed users) receive a questionnaire for answering, they have the ability to change the existing owner and existing collaborators of that received assessment. This feature is particularly useful to transfer the ownership of an ongoing assessment in the event of termination or transfer of an employee. The Change Collaborator(s) feature is accessible to Subscribed users as well as Guest users.
Note: This feature is only available for active or ongoing assessments. And is not available for Completed or Closed assessments.
Once an assessment is transferred to the new owner, you will lose access and will not be able to undo the action. All the current assignments will be automatically re-assigned to the new Owner and the new Owner will receive an email notification for the same. If you are a Questionnaire Admin, you can also designate yourself as the Owner in which case the email notification will not be sent.
This article covers the following topics:
Navigating to Active Assessment
For Guest Users:
For Subscribed Users:
Steps to Change the Collaborators
1. From the Answering screen, click on the 3 dots and select the Change Collaborators link from within the Answering screen.
You have the option to select a new owner for the existing assessment. This option provides users with the flexibility to modify the collaborators for the existing assessment.
1. Within the Change Collaborators modal, you have the option to select a New Owner. Click the drop down arrow as shown above to select an existing user as the New Owner.
2. Alternatively, you can also add a new owner on-the-fly by typing in their email address as shown above and clicking on the Add link.
3. You also have the option to send a message to the new owner in the optional message box. Click on the Change Collaborators button to proceed. A success message will be displayed at the bottom of the screen and the associated email notifications will be sent.
Adding Additional Collaborators
You also have the option to add or remove collaborators while updating the collaborators. These additional recipients, once selected will be added as responding collaborators and they can access and answer the questionnaire. All recipients will be able to work on the received questionnaire at the same time. And any one of the responders can submit the answers back to the Questionnaire Owner.
Please Note: This feature is not available by default, please reach out to your Account Manager or contact Support to enable this feature for your organization.
1. Within the Change Collaborators modal, you have the option to add Additional Collaborators. You also have the option to send a message to send to the new owner as shown above.
2. Alternatively, you can also add a new owner on-the-fly by entering their email address and clicking on the Add link.
3. You also have the option to notify your external client contact for published assessments by checking the Notify checkbox as shown above.
4. Click on the Change Collaborators button to proceed. A success message will be displayed at the bottom of the screen and the associated email notifications will be sent.