When you receive a questionnaire, sections and questions can be assigned to other users within your organization. This would be applicable to an assessment with several sections and questions covering a variety of topics. Each topic can be easily assigned to the applicable member of your team. Further, this function can be used to simply divide the workload of a long assessment among your team.
When assignees have completed their assignments, they can submit the answers back to the assignor for review. You can access all the assignments you are associated with using the My Assignments screen.
This article covers the following topics:
- Navigating to Assessments
- Assigning an Individual Question
- Changing the Assignee
- Assign "On-the-Fly"
- Bulk Assignments
Navigating to Assessments
1. Navigate to the Assessments screen from your desired Partner Space, and click the Active Assessments tab. Click on the intended Assessment as shown below.
Assigning an Individual Question
1. Navigate to the intended question, click on the Assign To icon, and open the dropdown as shown below.
2. Click on the Assign To dropdown and select a user/assignee. You can enter an optional message for the new Assignee.
3. Once done, click on the Assign button as shown below.
Changing the Assignee
When you receive a questionnaire, you have the option to change the assignee for a particular question or a previously assigned question.
From Active Assessments
1. Within the Answering pane, to change the assignee, click on the Edit icon next to the Assignee name and select the drop-down to select a new assignee as shown below.
2. You can enter an optional message for the new Assignee. Once done, click on the Assign button to save your changes.
Note: You can only change the assignee one question at a time.
From My Assignments
Similarly, you can also change the assignee for a question that was assigned to you.
1. Navigate to the intended Partner Space and click on the Assessments Screen. Click on the My Assignments tab as shown below and click on the assigned assessment.
2. To change the assignee, follow steps 2 and 3 as shown earlier from Active Assessments.
To add new users not previously registered on our platform, you can enter the email address as shown below and click on the Add Email Address link. Once added, the new Assignee will receive an email to register into the platform.
Note: To add an email address with a different domain, please reach out to your Assessment Owner who had published to you to enable this access.
The Bulk assignments feature allows you to bulk-assign entire section(s), individual questions, or assign an entire assessment. To learn more about this feature, click here.