When you receive a questionnaire, you can assign sections and questions to other people within your organization such as to the appropriate subject matter expert. For example, an assessment with 60 questions can be easily divided among 5 other members of your team.
When they have completed their assignments, they can submit the answers back for you to review. You can access all the assignments you are associated with using the My Assignments screen.
This article covers the following topics:
- Navigating to Active Assessments
- Assigning an Individual Question
- Changing the Assignee
- Bulk Assignments
Navigating to Active Assessments
1. Navigate to the Assessments module and click on the Active Assessments link as shown above.
Assigning an Individual Question
1. Navigate to your question and click on the Assign icon as shown above.
2. Click on the Select User dropdown and select an alternate user/assignee. You can enter an optional message for the new Assignee.
3. Once done, click on the Assign button.
Changing the Assignee
When you receive a questionnaire, you have the option to change the assignee for a particular question or a previously assigned question.
From Active Assessments
1. Navigate to Active Assessments from the Partners module.
2. Click on the assessment and further click on the question you wish to change the assignee for.
3. Within the Answering pane, to change the assignee, click on the Edit icon next to the Assignee name as shown below.
4. Click on the drop-down to select a new assignee as shown above. You can also add a new assignee, if required, by entering their email address. You can enter an optional message for the new Assignee.
5. Once done, click on the Assign button to proceed.
Note: You can change the assignee for only one question at a time.
From My Assignments
Similarly, you can also change the assignee for a question that was assigned to you.
1. Navigate to Partner Space and click on the Assessments screen.
2. Click on My Assignments and click on the received assessment.
2. To change the assignee, click on the Edit Assignee icon next to the assignee name, as shown above.
3. Click on the drop-down to select a new assignee. You can enter an optional message for the new Assignee. Click on the Assign button to proceed.
The Bulk assignments feature allows you to bulk-assign an entire section or sections, or individual questions, or assigning an entire assessment. To learn more about this feature, click here