We are excited to introduce new features and enhancements for our upcoming release on May 14, 2021.
Pre-Release Notes Summary : ODD360
- Users will have the option to manually send email reminders to recipients from the Active Assessments Screen. This new feature will also be available to send bulk reminders. Users will also be able to enter a custom message when sending a reminder which will help with assessment submissions.
- We’re continuing to update the Assessments Module to use our new table technology. Active Assessments and Assignments tables will support configurable columns, advanced filters, saved views, custom attributes and details cards. Users will also notice a revamped row action menu and cleaner bulk action experience.
- We are introducing our new Assessment Fields feature in this release. This will allow users to:
- Tag fields to questionnaires during creation. These fields can be - a global list of values, or specific fields on the partner/product.
- Select/Update the field values at the time of Publishing or Final Evaluation.
- This feature can be used in many cases: 1) Efficient update of partner/product fields during evaluation 2) Select assessment specific fields during publishing
- Based on feedback from users, more than one evaluation comment will be able to be added to a question, so that multiple users can add a comment without removing other users’ comments. This allows to show distinct comments for multiple evaluators of an assessment:
- Each comment added will have a timestamp and name of commenter for audit tracking purposes.
- The comments will be added to the history timeline of the assessment and can also be viewed from the export report.
- A comment can only be edited or deleted by the same user who created it. Any change will be tracked in the Question History.
- A new bulk action will be added to the Active Assessments page both in the Assessments module and in Manager Space. Users will be able to Bulk Change Owners of Assessments.
- We are adding a new “Share Assessment” feature that will allow owners and admins to copy an assessment link to share with recipient(s) from the Active Assessments Screen. Users can use their corporate email to send the link to the recipients. This is to ensure that a link can be sent to the recipient on demand in the event they cannot find the original system generated email (which may go to their spam folder or may have been deleted)
- We will be enhancing the Final Evaluation screen to accommodate new attributes.
- The main Manager and Fund tables will support our new table technology which lets users configure columns, add advanced filters, save views, and view custom attributes.
- As requested by many users as a means of observing application data changes, System Admin will export audit logs for all Manager and Fund records.
Note to Clients
CENTRL’s platform will no longer support Internet Explorer by Spring 2021. For more information on our supported browsers, please visit our help center article here.