We are excited to introduce new features and enhancements for our upcoming release on December 10, 2021.
This article includes the following topics:
Release Notes Summary
Vendor360 / ODD360 / BNM360 / Cyber360 / Assess360 / MSA360
- There will be updates to the Offline Answering feature on both Partner and Client Connect:
- We will be supporting the ability to export and import specific questions rather than just the entire assessment.
- We will be introducing the option to import an exported editable PDF assessment from a different Questionnaire.
- Capability to reopen questions for answering when requesting question clarification
- We’re continuing to update the Assessments Module to use our new table technology.
- As is already available with Bulk Publish, when publishing to a single Partner/Vendor, users can leverage the revamped table features (filters, search, and views) to more quickly and easily pinpoint the intended recipients.
ADV Monitoring (for ODD360 clients)
- A new module for monitoring Form ADV filings will be introduced.
- Users will be able to search firms that recently filed their form ADVs and add them to the list of firms they Follow.
- Each firm will contain a recent list of filings and users will be able to review detailed filings of form 1A and 1B for both SEC and State registered RIAs.
- Users can also compare two filings between each other (including filtering by only what has changed) and export to XLSX either an individual filing, or two filings being compared.
- If interested in this new module, please contact your client relations representative.
BNM Account Management
- We are releasing new account management and workflow automation features for Bank Network Management. If interested, please contact your client relations representative.
We’re continuing work on our self-service Report Builder module and adding key enhancements from client feedback with early access. . This release will see substantial improvements to performance as well as the ability to pre-filter the data fed into each report.
- The reporting module supports Issues, Partners, Products, DSRM Requests, Account Approval Requests, and Assessments.
For those client wishing to be part of our expanded pilot launch of the Report Builder, please reach out to the CENTRL customer support team.
For customers with integrations, DSRM requests now show ongoing jobs so users can track long running integrations.
- We have made some enhancements to the user and role administration flows:
- When editing a user’s access to Vendor/Partner records, System Administrators can use table filters and search to efficiently narrow down to the right list of records. This is useful when a user’s purview needs to be restricted to a subset of third party relationships, for example, for a particular region, type, or other category.
- When exporting summaries of User and Role data, System Administrators can view all permissions available at the user level or role level.
- The Role Description field supports a higher character limit (of 3,500 characters) in line with the enhanced Multi-line text attribute available across the platform.
- The Partner/Vendor Audit Logs, available to System Administrators, can now be downloaded in an asynchronous manner. The authorized user will receive a temporary download link in their email once the audit logs download is ready.
- We are continuing to add to our Time Series data modeling features. Now, when importing and exporting Partner/Vendor and Product records in bulk, users can add to or update the values for time series-enabled attributes.
Note to Clients
As of Spring 2021, CENTRL’s platform no longer supports Internet Explorer. For more information on our supported browsers, please visit our help center article here.
Release Notes Details
To view the Release Notes details, click here.
Note: Users must log in to view full details.