We are excited to introduce new features and enhancements for our upcoming release on July
This article covers the following topics:
Release Notes Summary
Vendor360 / DD360 / BNM360 / Cyber360 / Assess360 / MSA360
- We will be introducing sub-statuses to assessments located on the Active Assessments Screen. The Sub Status and Answering Status will be shown as columns that will provide workflow visibility to evaluators so they can follow up with the partner or stakeholders if needed.
- The ‘SubStatus’ column will show evaluators where each assessment is in the workflow process. Sub-Statuses will show when an assessment has been ‘sent’, ‘opened’, and when ‘answering’ is in progress. The ‘Answering Status’ column will show how many questions have been answered out of the total number of questions.
- On the Evaluation side, when an assessment is submitted back, the ‘Sub Status’ column will show where it is in the workflow as well. It’ll show whether an assessment is ‘Pending Evaluation’, whether evaluation has started (‘Evaluating’) or whether it’s ‘Pending Update’ if there were any open clarifications or reopened questions.
- We will update table filters to support a new “IN” filter which allows users to filter to one or many options for a field. For example, the filter type IN customers, clients will include any value where type is equal to customers or equal to clients.
- Users will now be able to filter for empty or not empty values with the “Is Empty” or “Is Not Empty” filters.
- We will be introducing improvements to existing features inside assessments.
- On the Answering and Evaluating side of assessments, users can now expand responses into a full screen mode to further improve the user experience when answering or evaluating questions
- We will add the ability to quickly clear input text on rich text editors to help users remove a comment, answer, description, or clarification, and start over.
- We are introducing a new feature inside the answering screen of assessments where you will be able to Clear Answers for one or more questions.
- When navigating through the history tab on an assessment for Partner Connect, internal users will find more detailed logs have been added such as when a recipient has opened an assessment, started answering, reassigned questions, or added additional collaborators.
- When a user (guest or subscribed) sends an email to a partner connect user the partner connect user sees their partner name in the header.
BNM Account Management
We have released new account management and workflow automation features for Bank Network Management. If interested, please contact your client relations representative.
We will continue to enhance our Account Management modules, which help implement accounts governance policies at scale–automating and streamlining opening, closure, amendment, and new engagement processes. The following features will be implemented in this release:
- Approval workflows will support configurable controls on the number of different approver roles a user can serve. This feature can be used, for example, to enforce a quality checker role, where one user is authorized to approve at any one of multiple different stages but not at more than one of those stages.
- Account request forms will support a lookup interaction whereby users can search for accounts in a table by any account attribute, beyond just the Account ID This feature will make it easier to pinpoint specific accounts, for example, in a question asking for linked accounts.
This release introduces self-service dashboards to our Report Builder to quickly summarize insights from across different reports to a single dashboard view. Users can create, manage, and share dashboards with their team. If you do not see the Report Builder module please reach out to Support.
- All users will be able to create, manage, and share dashboards. Users can share these dashboards and existing reports with individuals or organizations.
- Dashboards will support configurable tiles ranging from metrics, dials, donut charts, to tables to summarize values from individual reports.
We will release a new Analytics Module to access managed data visualizations created by our professional services team.
- Over time, we will deprecate module level reports and dashboard tabs so that users will have an organized view of managed data visualizations in the Analytics Module. This helps bring managed data visualizations into a single easy to find location.
- The Overview tab will allow users to efficiently navigate between reports and dashboards.
- The Data Visualizations tab will give users a table view of a variety of configurable visualizations.
- For companies using the Relationship object to model third party relationships, in the Single Publish flow of an assessment, users will soon have the ability to tag assessments to their respective Relationships.
- We are continuously working to improve all download functionalities within the platform UI and moving towards email delivery download functionality for files.
- The ‘Download All Files’ and ‘Export’ for assessments functionality for assessments will be asynchronous, that is, a download link will be delivered via an Email notification.
- We will be supporting custom field configuration for Files.
- System Admin will be able to define custom fields of all supported types on Files to help their users track and organize their data by the relevant attributes.
- The ability to order these fields and organize them into groups will also be supported.
Note: At this time, this feature applies for files attached to records of Partner, Product, and, if enabled, Relationship.
- The date format in the download details report will honor the user timezone and output the date in user timezone. If the user timezone is not set, then it will honor the company timezone, and if nothing is set it will use the UTC timezone.
Note to Clients
As of Spring 2021, CENTRL’s platform no longer supports Internet Explorer. For more information on our supported browsers, please visit our help center article here.
Release Notes Details
To view the Release Notes details, click here.
** Amended Release Notes - 2022-07-27