Our system supports multiple answer types that can be answered in assessments. In order to answer a question, you can select or type in the applicable response depending on the answer type. All selectable answers are saved automatically and composed answers can be manually saved by selecting the checkmark in an open answer text box. Furthermore, pre-populated or manually provided answers can be cleared from an assessment before it is sent back to the publisher.
Please Note: Attached files and answer comments can be cleared from questions as well if applicable.
Optionally, you can assign questions or sections to your team members for answers. Click here to learn more about Assigning questions to your team.
This article covers the following topics:
Various answer types can be answered in received assessments. The following answer types are currently supported:
- Yes, No, or NA
- Multiple Choice (Select One)
- Multiple Choice (Select all that apply)
- Open Answer
- Document Request
- Other(date, percentage, numerical, currency, no answer)
1. Once navigated to a question card in an Active Assessment, click on the applicable answer option as shown below.
2. For Open answer types, you can compose a response and click on the checkmark to save your answer as shown below.
If an assessment is pre-populated with previous answers or you have begun answering and wish to restart, you can bulk-clear answers from the answering screen. Answer comments and files can also be cleared if required.
1. Select the 3 dots at the top right of the screen as shown below and click Clear Answers.
2. From the clear answers selection screen, click the checkboxes next to each question you intend to clear. Alternatively, you can bulk-select by each section or select the first checkbox at the top to select all questions to clear. Click Clear to continue.
3. In the Clear Answers () Window, you can optionally click the Clear Comments & Files checkbox to clear any attachments or comments. Select Clear Answers to confirm as shown below.
Responders have the option to expand questions into a full-screen view for clear visibility when answering questions.
1. Each question will have an Expand icon on the top left of the question box. Click the icon as shown below to enter full-screen mode.
2. Once a question is in full-screen mode, you can click the Expand icon again to collapse and close, as shown below.