The Permissions Matrix is a feature that allows users to view all their published folders and the permissions associated for each client. The end result is a 360-degree view of how folders are externally distributed.
Partners form the foundation for how you view information within the Permission Matrix. To the right of the partner, you will see all the folders in your system that have been published and the associated permissions for each partner.
Note: Only Document Administrators can access the Permissions screen.
This article covers the following topics:
Using the Permissions Matrix, Document Admins can modify permissions for published Folders if required. The following permissions are available for each folder:
- Download Files : This permission enables the recipient to download all Files in the Folder.
- Publish as Read-Only : This permission allows the recipient to view all the files in a Read-Only format.
- Watermarks : This permission applies a standard watermark to all the files in the folder.
- Publish as Private : This permission allows the files in the folder to be accessed only by the intended recipient and not by the entire division/organization.
Click here to learn more about Advanced Permissions for Document Folders.
Navigating to the Permissions Matrix
1. Click on the drop-down icon next to Documents on the left bar and click on the Admin link as shown above.
2. Click on the Permissions link on the top.
1. Select or unselect the permissions you want to modify. The permissions that were modified will be either be blue or have a blue outline.
2. Click on the Modify Documents button to confirm your modifications.
3. In this Modify Permissions Modal, you can review and click on Next when you are ready.
4. As you review your modifications, you can send an optional email notification to your partners by selecting the corresponding checkbox. Click on the Modify button to proceed.
Revoking Access to Folders
In addition to viewing and modifying permissions, you have the option to Revoke Access to all document folders for a partner. This would remove access to all the contacts for the selected partner.
1. To launch this functionality, click on the three-dot icon (...) and select the Revoke All Documents link.
2. You will be taken to a summary screen confirming the names of all Document Folders that will be revoked for your partner. Click on the Next button to proceed.
4. Within the confirmation screen, you can send an optional email notification to your partners by selecting the corresponding checkbox. You can also send an optional message. Click on the Revoke button to proceed.