This feature allows you to make updates to your profile information. With the help of this feature, you can:
- Update personal information such as your name and title
- Set a Default Landing page when you log in
- Change your Password
- View your role and permissions
- Invite CENTRL Support
- Upload a profile picture
Note: In order to save your updates, click on Update Profile Settings.
Navigating to My Profile
1. Click on the dropdown next to your name.
2. Inside the dropdown, click on My Profile in order to bring up the My Profile page.
3. Inside the My Profile page, you can update your personal information such as your first name, last name and title.
3. Click on Update Profile Settings to save the settings.
Users can update their password by setting a new one if needed. To do this, click on Change Password and set a new password.
Set your Home Page
Users have the option to set their default landing page. This feature allows you to select a starting page when you login into CENTRL. As a result, you save time by automatically navigating to your most-used page every time you login.
For example, some users primarily use the application for Assessments and start with Active Assessments each day. Users now have the option to set Active Assessments as their default landing page.
1.To get started, click on the dropdown and select the module you wish to begin with.
2. Select the page within the module to set as your default landing Page.
2. Click on Update Profile Settings to save the settings.
Invite CENTRL Support
This feature gives you the option to invite our CENTRL Support team into your organization. This gives the CENTRL Support permission to access your data to troubleshoot any issues. To learn more, please click here.
1. Click on the Invite CENTRL Support link; CENTRL's support team will be invited to your organization to help resolve any issues you may have.
Note: You can also click on Remove CENTRL Support at any time.
Uploading a Profile Picture
You have the option to upload a profile picture if needed.
1. Click on the Upload Profile Picture link.
2. You can select an image file from your computer and update your profile picture.