If you are a company who frequently uploads large files, you can request to have the Large Size File modal enabled to speed up uploads. Users who use the Large File Modal can continue to use the application while their uploads are processing in the background.
If your company has the Large Size File capability enabled, you can upload up to 5 large files (Recommended for File Sizes over 100MB) to your File Library.
Note: This feature is not enabled by default. Please contact Customer Support if you wish to enable this feature.
1. Navigate to the File Library to enable this feature.
2. Click on the Upload Files button to proceed.
3. Click on the Large Size Files link to upload large files.
Note: You also have the option to upload by clicking on the Regular Size Files link. To learn more about how to add Regular Size Files to the File Library, click here
4. You can drag and drop files into the box to upload your files.
5. Click on the Upload button to proceed.
6. You will be taken to the File Library where an Uploads widget will appear on the bottom right of your screen. Here, you can view your newly added files.
Note: Users who use the Large File Modal can continue to use the application while their uploads are processing in the background.