Document Admins have the permission to access the File Library, add or remove files from the File Library. The File Library allows you to track files across multiple document Folders. In addition, once you add files to the File Library you can later select them when creating document Folders.
Users who have the "Write" permission will be able to add files to the File Library whenever they upload and create document Folders. To learn more about which file types are supported by CENTRL's platform, click here.
Steps to Upload Files
1. Navigate to Documents from the sidebar and click on the Files link.
2. Click on the Upload Files button to proceed.
3. You can upload by clicking on the Regular Size Files link
Regular Size Files
This option allows you to upload up to 25 files to your File Library with a file size limit of 400MB.
4. You can drag and drop files into the box to upload your files.
5. Click on the Upload button to proceed.
6. Click on the Close button to proceed.
7. You will be taken to the File Library where you can view the newly added files in your File Library.