This feature is available in the Client Connect module.
Document Admins have the permission to access and edit the File Library. The File Library allows you to track files across multiple document Folders. In addition, once you add files to the Library you can later select them when creating document Folders.
Users who have the "Write" permission will be able to add files to the library whenever they upload and create document Folders.
Currently, our system is able support: xls, xlsx, doc, docx, pdf, ppt, pptx, and csv formats.
- Click on Documents on the left toolbar to get to the Documents page.
- Click on Files to get to your File Library.
- Click on the Upload Files.
- The process to upload files will be the same from here. You can drag and drop up to 25 files into the box to upload your documents. Click Next once you drop your files into the upload box.
- You will then get to a screen that shows the confirmation of your uploaded files. Click Done.
- Once you are done it should take you back to the File Library page and you will be able to see your uploaded files now in the library.