Using CENTRL's platform, you have the ability to communicate with your internal users and/or external partners. The messaging feature is available to both subscribed users and guest users.
This feature is especially useful for general messaging or communication. If you have a question or would like to communicate around a specific Assessment that has been published, it's recommended to use the External Communication for Assessments feature.
Sending a Message
1. To send a message, click on the Envelope icon as shown above.
2. Click on the Compose Message button as shown above.
3. Search or enter the recipient's name and enter your message in the text box.
Note: You can send internal and external messages to more than one recipient at once.
4. Click on the Send Message button to proceed.
Viewing a Received Message
1. To view a received message, click on the Envelope icon as shown above. The Envelope icon also shows the count for unread messages.
2. Enter a response message within the text box and click on the Send Message button to send the message to your external partner.