Assessment responders can view and download all files attached to an assessment, including files attached at the question level and assessment level. This helps users access and save important documents related to the assessment. This feature will export a .zip of all the files that are uploaded to an assessment, any reference files, and the assessment question and answers in a .xlsx file. Responders can also download the attached files individually.
Please Note: This feature is available for users who are answering and evaluating assessments.
This article covers the following topics:
- Navigating to Active Assessments
- Downloading All Files
- Downloading Reference Files
Navigating to Active Assessments
1. Navigate to the Partner Module and click on the desired Partner space, as shown below.
2. From the Assessments Module, navigate to the Active Assessments Screen as shown below.
Downloading All Files
From Active Assessments
1. From the Assessments Module, navigate to the Active Assessments Screen. Click on the 3 dots for the intended assessment and select Download All Files as shown below.
2. In the Active Downloads Widget, you will receive progress updates regarding the download process.
3. Once the download is complete, the .zip file containing all the attached files will be downloaded, and the status in the Active Downloads Widget will change to Completed to indicate a successful download.
Note: An email will also be sent to the user containing all files attached to the assessment.
From Answer Screen
If you are a Client Connect user responding to an Assessment, you can access this feature from within the Answer Screen.
1. Within the Assessment Answering Screen, click on the 3 dots and select Download All Files, as shown below.
2. The Active Downloads Widget will appear to give you progress updates regarding the download process.
3. Once the download is complete, the .zip file containing all the attached files will be downloaded, and the Active Downloads Widget will change to Completed to indicate a successful download.
From Answer Screen (Documents)
1. Within the Answer Screen, click on the Documents link as shown below.
2. In the Documents Window, click on the All Files Tab and select the Download icon as shown below.
The Active Downloads Widget will appear along with the status of the ongoing download.
Please Note: All the attached files will be downloaded as a single .zip file without the assessment .xlsx export.
From the Assessment Overview Page
Alternatively, you can navigate to the Assessment Overview Screen to view/download all Attached files and/or Reference files.
1. To view/download attached files, navigate to the Overview Screen, select the All Files Tab, and select the Attached Files view. Once here, click on the file name to view the attached file in the file viewer.
2. Within the File Viewer, you will be able to view files using the in-app viewer. For all the MS Office documents, you can view your document in the viewer as seen below.
3. You can download the individual file or download all the attached files associated with an assessment. To download the attached file, click on the Download icon, next to the file name as shown below.
Please Note: For all the Non-MS Office files, you will not be able to view the attached file in our in-app viewer (Refer to the screenshot below) However, you can access them by downloading the file(s) in order to view them in their native format.
Downloading Reference Files
You have the option to download the reference files attached to an assessment. Reference Files are used to give context to a question or ask for an answer in a specific format.
Please Note: When you click on the reference files, they will automatically start to download.
1. Click on the All Files Tab as shown below and click the View dropdown to select Reference Files.
2. Click on the reference file name to download as shown below.
The Active Downloads Widget will appear along with the status of the ongoing download at the bottom right of the screen.