When you receive a questionnaire, sections and questions can be assigned to other users within your organization in bulk. Assessments with a large number of questions or assessments covering a variety of topics can be easily divided among the applicable members of your organization.
Note: For single assigning of questions, please see our help article here.
When assignees have completed their assignments, they can submit the answers back to the assignor for review. You can access all the assignments you are associated with using the My Assignments screen.
This article covers the following topics:
- Bulk Assignments
1. Navigate to the intended Partner Space, Assessments screen, and Active Assessments tab. Then click on the intended assessment as shown below.
2. Once in the assessment answering pane, click on the Bulk Assignments link as shown below.
Bulk Assign Questions
3. To assign individual questions, click on the checkboxes for the questions you intend to assign as shown below.
Bulk Assign Sections
4. To assign entire sections to a colleague, click on the checkbox to the right of the section name as shown below.
Bulk Assign the Entire Questionnaire
5. To assign an entire questionnaire, select the first checkbox as shown below.
6. Once the intended selections have been made, click the Assign button as shown below.
7. In the Assign Question(s) modal, select the assignee, compose an optional message, and click Assign to confirm as shown below.
Bulk Assigning On-The-Fly
To bulk-assign questions for Answering to new assignees not previously registered within our platform, you can enter the email address as shown below and click on the Assign button.
Note: once added, the Assignee will receive an email inviting them to register for the platform.