When your partner sends you an assessment to answer, you can submit your responses through an editable PDF or Excel. This process involves exporting and re-importing the assessment from the platform allowing users to respond offline.
This article covers the following topics:
- Navigating to Active Assessments
- Export Assessment
- Answer and Import Offline Assessment Answers
- Offline Answering Notes/Tips
Navigating to Active Assessments
From Partner Space
1. Navigate to the Partner Space and click on the Assessments tab.
2. Click on Active Assessments and click on the received assessment as shown above.
Alternatively, you can navigate to the assessment from the email by clicking on the Get Started button.
1. Click on the 3 dots on the top right of the assessment as shown above. For full details on exporting assessment, please see our help article:
Answer and Import Offline Assessment Answers
Adding Offline Answers
1. Once the download is complete, users can add in their answers offline through PDF.
2. Alternatively, if you have selected the Excel option, you will add your answers in the Answers column as shown above.
Importing Offline Answers
3. Save PDF or Excel file with your changes/answers added. Then, navigate back to the platform to import the assessment by clicking the 3 dots as shown above and select Import.
4. Alternatively, you can import your file from the Active Assessments Screen by clicking the 3 dots under the assessment's Action column as shown above.
5. At step 1 of the import process, click the Import from a file link as shown above.
6. Step 2 of importing your file will also have links above to download the template either as .pdf or .xls if you had not already. Click + File to upload your saved file.
7. Once your file is uploaded, click Next to proceed. You also have the option to remove the added file as shown above.
8. If no errors were found during the review process of importing, a success message will appear as shown above. Click on the Import button to begin the import process.
6. Once the import has started, click on the Close button to return to the Active Assessment. Alternatively, users have the option to copy and view the import log by clicking inside the URL box as shown above.
7. When opening the import log, you will find an Error and Warning Summary section as shown above, that will list the questions that had import errors.
- Please note: PDFs may default to open by the browser's PDF Viewer, however some answer types and features are not available for answering in this view. We recommend opening and answering assessments offline using Adobe Acrobat Reader which will have most answering capabilities available.
- The same PDF template can be used for multiple assessments if the questionnaires are exactly the same. Please note uploading to multiple assessments is not available for XLSX format.
- When files are required for questions, please note that attaching files is only available in editable PDF format, NOT Excel.
- Tip: It is recommended to use PDF format for answering multiple choice questions as Excel is case sensitive and answers would need to be written in an exact match. PDF format is also needed for attaching files as Excel does not support file attachments.