When your partner sends you an assessment to answer, you can submit your responses through an editable PDF or Excel. This process involves exporting and re-importing the assessment from the platform allowing users to respond offline.
Please note: The BNM360 Solution now has the option to download and import the AFME Standard template. This is an Excel format defined by AFME to streamline data portability. This feature is not available by default, please reach out to your Account Manager or contact Support to enable this feature for your organization. If enabled, users will have the ability to download the readily available AFME Standard template, and the system will automatically recognize the AFME Standard template on import.
This article covers the following topics:
- Navigating to Active Assessments
- Export Assessment
- Answer and Import Offline Assessment Answers
- Offline Answering Notes/Tips
Navigating to Active Assessments
From Partner Space
1. From the Assessment Module, navigate to the Active Assessments Screen and select an assessment as shown below.
1. Navigate to the assessment from the email by clicking on Get Started.
1. Click on the 3 dots on the top right of the assessment and select Export.
For full details on exporting assessment, please see our help article Export an Assessment.
Answer and Import Offline Assessment Answers
Adding Offline Answers
1. Once the download is complete, users can add their answers offline through PDF or Excel.
2. If you have selected the Excel option, you will add your answers in the 'Answer' column as shown below.
Importing Offline Answers
3. Save the PDF or Excel file with your changes/answers added. Then, navigate back to the platform to import the assessment by clicking the 3 dots as shown below and selecting Import as shown below.
- Please note: PDFs may default to open by the browser's PDF Viewer, however, some answer types and features are not available for answering in this view. We recommend opening and answering assessments offline using Adobe Acrobat Reader which will have the most answering capabilities available.
- The same PDF or XLSX template can be used for multiple assessments if the questionnaires are the same.
- When files are required for questions, please note that attaching files is only available in editable PDF format, NOT Excel.
- Tip: It is recommended to use PDF format for answering multiple choice questions as Excel is case sensitive and answers would need to be written in an exact match. PDF format is also needed for attaching files as Excel does not support file attachments.