When answering an assessment, you can answer directly on the platform, answer offline through an editable PDF or Excel, or import answers from a prior assessment.
This article covers the following topics:
- Navigating to Active Assessments
- Export Assessment
- Answer and Import Offline Assessment Answers
- Import Related Answers to an Assessment
Navigating to Active Assessments
From Partner Space
1. From the Assessment Module, navigate to the Active Assessments Screen and select an assessment as shown below.
1. Navigate to the assessment from the email notification by clicking on Get Started.
1. From the assessment answering screen, click on the 3 dots on the top right of the assessment and select Export.
For full details on exporting assessment, please see our help article Export an Assessment.
Answer and Import Offline Assessment Answers
Adding Offline Answers
1. Once the download is complete, users can add their answers offline through PDF or Excel.
2. If you have selected the Excel option, you will add your answers in the 'Answer' column as shown below.
Importing Offline Answers
3. Save the PDF or Excel file with your changes/answers added. Then, navigate back to the platform to import the assessment by clicking the 3 dots in the answering screen and selecting Import as shown below.
- Please note: PDFs may default to open by the browser's PDF Viewer, however, some answer types and features are not available for answering in this view. We recommend opening and answering assessments offline using Adobe Acrobat Reader which will have the most answering capabilities available.
- The same PDF or XLSX template can be used for multiple assessments if the questionnaires are the same.
- When files are required for questions, please note that attaching files is only available in editable PDF format, NOT Excel.
- Tip: It is recommended to use PDF format for answering multiple choice questions as Excel is case sensitive and answers would need to be written in an exact match. PDF format is also needed for attaching files as Excel does not support file attachments.
Import Related Answers to an Assessment
1. Within the assessment answering screen, click on the 3 dots on the top right of the assessment and select Import as shown below.
2. On the following window, select Assessment to choose a related assessment from to import answers to your current assessment.
3. Select the desired assessment to import from and click Next.
4. The Review & Import Screen displayed below shows the details of the answers that have been processed and are ready to be imported. Click on the Import button to proceed and finish the import process.