CENTRL's Issues Management module allows your partner to publish issues during the evaluation of a questionnaire. Your partner can create issues based on your answers to a question Issues are items identified by your partner that may require further action or clarification.
Note: Issues are available for both Guest users and Subscribed users.
This article covers the following topics:
- Navigating to Issues
- Viewing Issue Details
- Viewing Issues Summary
- Using Search and Filters
Navigating to Issues
Navigate to your Partner's page and click on the Issues tab on the top right as shown above. You will take you to the Issues Details screen.
If you are a subscribed user, you can navigate to the Issues module on the left bar as shown above. You will be taken to the Issues Details screen.
Viewing Issue Details
The Issue Details screen displays the details of all the issues created for each questionnaire.
1. Navigate to the Partner Space and select a partner.
2. Click on the Issues screen and click on the Issue Details tab as shown above.
2. Within the Issue Details tab, you can click on any received issue name to view and respond to the received issue.
Viewing Issues Summary
The Issues Summary screen displays a summary of issues by questionnaire. It also shows a count of the total number of issues created for each questionnaire.
1. Navigate to the Issues screen and click on the Issues Summary tab as shown above.
2. Here, you can view a summary of received issues where you can view the assessments, Partner, and Product to which the issue is associated with along with the Received Date for each.
3. Under the Issues column, click on the Issue count to view a summary of issues by status.
Note: Clicking on the name of the questionnaire will take you to the Issue Details screen filtered by the questionnaire.
Using Search and Filters
1. You have the option to search and/or filter issues by multiple dimensions such as by Product, by Partner or by Status.
2. Click on the Filter icon at the top to access additional filters.
3. Within the Additional Filters box, select the Column and Value fields and click on the Apply button.