This feature enables you to answer assessments on behalf of your partner. This is particularly useful for "On-site Assessments" when you visit the partner location and want to record your observations. This is also useful when you already have the information and want to fill in the answers yourself making this a time-saving and efficient method.
This article covers the following topics:
This can be done in two ways:
- Assign Internally: This allows you to assign the entire questionnaire to yourself to answer on behalf of your partner. You can add observed answers and evaluate assessments internally without publishing the questionnaire to your partner. You can also create and track Issues.
- Observed Answers on Published Questionnaires: You can add observed answers to questionnaires that have been published to your partner or vendor. In order to add an observed answer, the question must be In Review status. If the question is in pending status you can wait for your partner or vendor to submit back the question or you can revoke the question from the partner or vendor.
Users can now answer and evaluate a questionnaire internally without publishing it. (Note: In order to access this feature, the Questionnaire should either have Approved or Published status.)
1. Navigate to the Active Assessments screen and click on the Start New Assessment button as shown above.
2. Within the Start & Publish Assessment screen, complete the steps 1 & 2 by selecting the Partner for whom you are creating the Assessment and the Questionnaire name.
3. In step 3, select the option Me to assign the questionnaire to yourself in order to answer the questionnaire on behalf of your partner. Then click on Next.
4. As a final step, you can enter the Due date, an optional period and click on the Publish Assessment button.
Note: The Partner will not receive this questionnaire or any notification regarding the same.
Note: By default due date is set to 30 days for the future from the publish date. You can manually change it by clicking on the Due Date dropdown and selecting a different due date. To configure the default number of days for your company, you can submit a support ticket through CENTRL's Support Center.
Alternatively, you can also navigate to the Manage Questionnaires screen and publish the questionnaire of your choosing. Repeat the above steps to publish the questionnaire to yourself.
Adding Answers internally
1. Navigate to the Active Assessments screen, where you can view all the Questionnaires that were assigned internally.
2. To answer internally, click on the Questionnaire and further click on a specific question like shown below. (Note: You can add Observed answers only to questions with "In-Review" status).
3. To answer internally, enter your observed answer. And click on the green check mark to save it. You can also add an optional comment.
Add Observed Answers
Questionnaire owners have the ability to add their own internal observed answers while evaluating a questionnaire. This feature is also available to Assignees in case the Questionnaire owner has assigned a question/ set of questions.
If you want to answer part of a questionnaire yourself, you first have to revoke the questions for which you want to add observed answers. Click here to learn about How to Revoke a Question.
(Note: You can only revoke the questions in Pending status. For questions in In Review status, you can directly add your observed answers.)
1. To add your internal observed answer, navigate to Active Assessments. Click on the Questionnaire to which you wish to add an Observed Answer.
2. Navigate to the specific question after which you will be taken to the Evaluate screen. Here, click on the 3 dots next to the question and click Add Observed Answer.
3. Add your observed answer depending on the answer type. You also have the option of uploading a Document or an optional comment in case you need further clarification on your observed answer.