CENTRL's assessment platform allows you to respond to assignments your colleague has sent you. Assignments allow your team to assign questions or sections to the correct subject matter experts. In addition, the owner of the questionnaire can track the progress of the assignments and eventually complete the evaluation process.
CENTRL's Assignments allow you to have multiple levels of assignments. However, when Assignees submit back their assignments, the assigned questions will eventually return to the original Assignor of the questions.
This article covers the following topics:
- Navigating to your Assignments
- Evaluating Answers
- Submitting Individual Questions
- Submitting Multiple Questions
Navigating to your Assignments
When you receive an assignment, you will receive an email outlining the assignments your partner has sent you. You can navigate to the question you'd like to answer by clicking on the link. Alternatively, you can click on the link to the Questionnaire.
If you don't have an account on CENTRL, you will be prompted to create a password and login to view your assignments.
From "My Assignments"
You can view all your assignments in the My Assignments screen inside Assessments module. The "My Assignments" screen groups all your assignments by questionnaire.
When you navigate to the Assessment, you can begin evaluating the questions your colleague has assigned to you or you have assigned to yourself.
Note: Within My Assignments, you can only view the questions that were assigned to you.
1. As you open up sections, you can scroll through individual questions to add scores/grades as part of the evaluation process.
2. Here you can view the answers submitted by your partner and add the appropriate evaluation grades or scores. Enter a score, as shown above. You can also add an optional Evaluation Comment if required.
3. Click on the Previous Section or Next Section buttons to move on to the previous or next Section.
Note: Additionally, you also have the option to add observed answers, create clarifications or create issues. Click here to learn more about evaluating questionnaire answers.
Submitting Individual Questions
As an Assignee, when you are done evaluating the assigned questions, you can submit the questions back to the original Assignor to complete the evaluation process.
1. Click on the Submit Assignment button to submit that specific assignment. The question will be submitted back to the Assignor for review.
Submitting as Questionnaire Owners or Questionnaire Admins
If you are a Questionnaire Owner, you will not see a Submit Assignment button because you are the original Assignor of the question.
As Questionnaire Owners in My Assignments, you can use the Go to Active Assessment link (as shown above) to navigate back to the original assessment inside the Active Assessments screen.
If you are a Questionnaire Admin, you can either submit the assigned questions to the Assignor for review or navigate to the Active Assessment to complete the evaluation process.
1. From the "My Assignments" screen, click on the Submit Assignment button to submit back the assigned questions to the Questionnaire Owner or the Original Assignor for review.
2. Alternatively, Questionnaire Admins can navigate to the assessment from the Active Assessments screen.
Submitting Multiple Assignments
You can submit multiple assignments to your Partner at one time.
1. Navigate to the Switcher and click on the "List View" as shown above.
2. Click on the checkboxes next to the questions to select the questions as shown above and click on the Submit Assignment button within the "Select Action" drop-down.
2. Click on the Submit button to proceed. You can optionally add an internal comment to send back to the Assignor.
Once submitted, a success message will appear at the bottom of the screen.
Note: Once submitted, the Assignor will receive an email notification.