The final step in the Evaluation process is to Mark a Questionnaire as Complete and update the Risk associated with the Partner and the associated Product(s). Only the Questionnaire Owner or the Questionnaire Admin, have the ability to mark an assessment as complete.
Note: If you are a Vendor 360 user, click here to learn more about Completing an Assessment
This article covers the following topics:
- Navigating to the Assessment
- Marking a Questionnaire as Complete
- Updating the Risk Level
- Updating the Partner Status
- Viewing a Completed Assessment
Navigating to the Assessment
1. Navigate to Active assessments and click on the questionnaire you want to complete.
Marking a Questionnaire as Complete
When you are finalizing your Assessment, CENTRL's system will present you a calculated score based on the answers your partner has submitted and the grading rubric attached to this Assessment. You also have the option to update the Risk level Partner status for this assessment.
1. Click on the Mark as Complete button to finalize the evaluation process.
2. In the Mark Assessment as Complete modal, you can view the Calculated Score on the left and the corresponding metadata of the assessment on the right.
Updating the Risk Level
Within the Mark Assessment as Complete modal, below the Calculated Score, you have the option to update the Risk for the Product(s) you are evaluating. You can update the risk level to assign to your Product. This will modify the current risk level if there is one.
3. Click on the drop-down and select the Risk level as shown above.
Updating the Partner Status
You can also update the Partner status for the partner of a specific assessment as part of the evaluation process, instead of having to do it manually afterward.
4. To update the Partner Status, you can click on the Update Partner Status drop-down, as shown above, and select the status.
Note: The default partner status will be set as Active. You can update it to Inactive or keep it as Active, as per your requirement. Changing the status of a Partner to Inactive will result in users not being able to Publish Questionnaires to that Partner anymore.
5. In addition, you can add Evaluation Remarks for future reference.
6. Click on the Complete button to mark the Assessment as Complete. The Assessment will be now moved to a Completed status.
Viewing a Completed Assessment
After an Assessment is marked as complete, you can view the Assessment in read-only mode.
1. Click on the View Evaluation link to view the Evaluation summary for the Assessment.
2. You have the option to Re-open the Assessment if you want to re-evaluate it. Additionally, you can Archive an Assessment if you no longer want to see it in your Active Assessments page. Click on the 3 dots next to View Evaluation to access these additional options.