The final step in the Evaluation process is to Mark a Questionnaire as Complete and update the Risk associated with the Partner and the associated Product(s). Only the Questionnaire Owner or the Questionnaire Admin, have the ability to mark an assessment as complete.
Note: If you are a Vendor 360 user, click here to learn more about Completing an Assessment
This article covers the following topics:
- Navigating to the Assessment
- Marking a Questionnaire as Complete
- Viewing a Completed Assessment
Navigating to the Assessment
1. Navigate to Active assessments and click on the questionnaire you want to complete.
Marking a Questionnaire as Complete
When you are finalizing your Assessment, CENTRL's system will present you a calculated score based on the answers your partner has submitted and the grading rubric attached to this Assessment. You also have the option to update the Risk level Partner status for this assessment.
1. Click on the Mark as Complete button to finalize the evaluation process.
2. Within the modal, you can view the Calculated Score along with the qualitative grade.
Updating the Risk Level
You also have the option to update the Risk level for the Partner/product you are evaluating. You can update the risk level to assign to your Product. This will modify the current risk level if there is one.
3. Click on the Select Risk drop-down and select the Risk level as shown above.
Updating the Partner Status
You can also update the status of your Partner as part of the evaluation process, instead of having to do it manually afterward.
4. To update the Partner Status, you can click on the Partner Status drop-down, as shown above, and select a status.
Note: The default partner status will be set as Active. You can update it to Inactive or keep it as Active, as per your requirement. Changing the status of a Partner to Inactive will result in users not being able to Publish Questionnaires to that Partner anymore.
5. In addition, you can add Evaluation Remarks for future reference.
6. Click on the Complete button to mark the Assessment as Complete. Once done, the Assessment will be now moved to "Completed" status.
Viewing a Completed Assessment
After an Assessment is marked as complete, you can view the Assessment in read-only mode.
1. Click on the View Evaluation link to view the evaluation summary for the Assessment.
2. Here, you can view your Evaluation details. Click on the Close button to go back to your previous screen.
3. You also have the option to re-open a completed Assessment if you want to re-evaluate it. Click here to learn how to re-open a completed assessment.
Note: Additionally, you can archive an Assessment if you no longer want to see it in your Active Assessments page. Click on the 3 dots next to View Evaluation to access these additional options.