This feature enables System Administrators to easily view and add contacts for their external partners. Users can also export contacts for their reporting needs. You also have the option to bulk import contacts by uploading an Excel or a CSV file.
Adding a Contact
1. Navigate to the Contacts Page using the System Administration Module.
2. Click on the Add Contact button on the top right to add a new contact.
2. Enter the contact details and click on the Submit icon under the Action column to save the contact.
1. Within the System Admin module from the left toolbar, navigate to the Contacts tab
2. Click on the Import link as shown above.
3. Within the Import Contacts screen, you can select your file and click on the Import button.
Note: The data that you are importing should be in a predefined format. You can click on Download Template to download the format.
4. The confirmation page shows the details of the contacts and partners imported. Click the Done button to proceed.
Note: Contacts will be automatically created when you add a new email address when publishing document folders or questionnaires.