CENTRL's Assessments module allows users to export the questionnaire responses received from their external partner and update their Partner Profile.
This feature allows you to map the Partner and Product profile attributes to the questions in a questionnaire. When your partner submits back the questionnaire, you can automatically populate the partner and product attributes based on the responses.
Note: Currently the system does not support mapping for table and document type questions.
This article covers the following topics:
- Navigating to Questionnaire
- Mapping Answers
- Duplicate Attribute Mapping
- Mapping Answers using Import Questionnaire Template
- Exporting Answers from an Assessment
Navigating to Questionnaire
1. Navigate to Manage Questionnaires from the Assessments module and click on the questionnaire of your choosing.
1. Navigate to the question and click on the Map Answer link as shown above.
2. You can choose from one of the following options for mapping answers: Do Not Map Answer, Import to Partner or Import to Product.
Do Not Map Answer
The Do Not Map Answer option is the default option and will not map answers for the selected question. (Note: You can also use this option to remove an existing mapping).
Import to Partner
The Import to Partner option allows users to map answers to their Partner profile attribute.
Note: You can select from standard or custom attributes to map answers. To learn more about how to configure Partner fields using Advanced Configuration, click here
Click on the drop-down and select from all the available attributes to map answers to.
Import to Product
The Import to Product option allows users to map answers to the Product attributes in their Partner Profile.
Note: You can select from standard or custom attributes to map answers. To learn more about how to configure Product fields using Advanced Configuration, click here.
Click on the Import to Product option and select the Product attribute from all the available attributes to map answers to as shown above.
3. Your changes will be saved and a success message will appear at the bottom of the screen as shown above.
Note: Answers cannot be mapped to Table or Document Answer types. Please change your Answer Type to enable mapping.
Duplicate Attribute Mapping
You cannot map the same attribute to multiple questions. The system will alert you when you are attempting to map an attribute that is already mapped to another question.
You have the option to override the previous selection or keep the original mapping.
Clicking the Map Attribute button will change the mapping of the selected question. The previous mapping will be removed automatically. Clicking on the Cancel button will keep the existing mapping.
Mapping Answers using Import Questionnaire Template
Alternatively, you can also map answers when creating a questionnaire using the Import Questionnaire template.
1. Using the import questionnaire template, create the sections and questions as required for the questionnaire.
2. To link the partner profile or product attributes, specify the attribute name against the question under the MAP Answer To column as shown above.
Note: Answers cannot be mapped to Table or Document Answer types.
*Please contact the CENTRL support team for assistance with mapping the questionnaire to the partner and product attributes.
3. Once the template is ready, import the questionnaire onto the CENTRL platform. Click here to learn more about importing a questionnaire from a template.
4. When the questionnaire has been successfully imported, the Edit Questionnaire screen will display the linked attributes.
Exporting Answers from an Assessment
Once you publish the questionnaire to your partner and receive the responses back, you can use the Map Answers feature to automatically populate the partner profile with the answers received from your partner.
1. Navigate to Active Assessments and click on the Questionnaire as shown above.
2. To map answers, click on the 3 dots and select the Map Answers link as shown above.
3. Here you can review and select which answers to export, with the ability to fix or override any of the values. You can perform this action by clicking on the Fix Value or Edit Value links.
4. Once ready, click on the Map Answers button to proceed.
Note: The answers will be updated in the partner profile and a success message will appear at the bottom of the screen.