CENTRL's Assessments module allows users to export the Questionnaire responses received from their external partner and update their Partner Profile. This feature allows you to map the Partner profile attributes to the questions in a questionnaire. When your partner submits back the questionnaire, you can automatically populate the partner profile attributes based on the responses.
This is a two-step process as detailed below.
Step 1: Link Partner Profile Attributes to Questions
The first step is to link the partner profile attributes to the questions in a questionnaire. This can be achieved using CENTRL's questionnaire import template.
1. Using the import questionnaire template, create the sections and questions as required for the questionnaire.
2. To link the partner profile attributes, specify the attribute name against the question under the Import Answer To column as shown above.
Note: Currently the system does not support mapping for table and document type questions.
*Please contact the CENTRL support team for assistance with mapping the questionnaire to the partner attributes.
3. Once the template is ready, import the questionnaire onto the CENTRL platform. Click here to learn more about importing a questionnaire from template.
4. When the questionnaire has been successfully imported, the Edit Questionnaire screen will display the linked attributes as shown above.
5. You have the option to de-link the partner attribute from the question using the Remove link.
Step 2: Map Answers
Once you publish the questionnaire to your partner and receive the responses back, you can use the Map Answers feature to automatically populate the Partner Profile with the answers received from your partner.
1. Navigate to the Assessments module and click on the name of the assessment as shown above.
2. Click on the 3 dots and select the Map Answers link as shown above.
3. A confirmation message will appear. Click on the Map Answers button to proceed.
4. The partner profile will be updated with the answers based on the mapping defined in the questionnaire.