You can create and publish a questionnaire to an internal business unit contact. This can be done in order to assess an internal unit, a product (or config name, ex: site location) provided by the internal unit, or an external product used by the internal business unit.
This feature is especially useful when you want to have someone in your company to answer a questionnaire for an assessment. For example, an Inherent Risk Assessment questionnaire or when a consulting partner may want to complete a self-assessment with the information they already have but do not have access to the evaluation information. In such cases, you can publish the questionnaire to an internal colleague for him to respond to.
This article covers the following topics:
Publishing to an Internal Business Unit
1. Navigate to the Manage Questionnaires screen from the Assessments module as shown above.
Note: Alternatively, you can also publish a questionnaire from the Active Assessments screen.
2. Click on the Publish to More dropdown and select the Publish to One option.
You can also publish a Questionnaire to multiple partners at a time. To learn more about publishing to multiple partners, click here.
3. Select who you are assessing and select the product. Click on the Next button to proceed.
4. Select the Internal Business Unit Contact option as shown above and click on the Next button.
Note: The internal business contact/ recipient should have the same domain name as yours.
5. Select the publish date and due date as per your requirement. Add an optional message to send to your internal contact.
You can also add recurrence to the assessment by clicking on the Add Repeat link. To learn more about adding recurrence to an assessment, click here. You also have the option to schedule an assessment to be published on a future date. To learn more about Scheduling an Upcoming Assessment, click here.
Note: By default due date is set to 30 days for the future from the publish date. You can manually change it by clicking on the Due Date dropdown and selecting a different due date. To configure the default number of days for your company, you can submit a support ticket through CENTRL's Support Center.
6. Click on the Publish button once you are ready.
Note: Once you publish the questionnaire, the recipient (internal business contact ) will be notified via email. The recipient can log into their client connect account or register into CENTRL and further view the received questionnaire within the Active Assessments screen.
Viewing the Received Questionnaire
Using CENTRL's assessments module you can quickly answer questions, assign parts of a questionnaire to your team, and submit your answers back to your partner.
1. Navigate to the Assessments Module and click on Active Assessments tab as shown above.
2. Click on the assessment as shown above.
To learn more about answering a questionnaire and submitting answers back to your partner, click here