This article covers the following topics:
- Internal Communication for a Rights Request
- External Communication for a Rights Request
Internal Communication for a Rights Request
DSAR Owners, DSAR Admins, and Internal Collaborators can communicate with each other using the Internal tab. Modeling a Question and Answer format, messages can be nested within each other to have focused conversations on a question or clarifying assumptions.
Sending an Internal Message
Once an internal collaborator is added to a Request, you can communicate with them easily using the Internal tab. You can use "@" to mention or tag someone in the company.
1. Enter your Internal message and click on the Submit button as shown above.
Note: You can also attach files using the Files icon inside the Message box.
External Communication for a Rights Request
As a Data Controller, you can send a Public message to your Data Subject /recipient of the Request to communicate with them in a convenient way. You can do this by either sending a public message or by selecting a template to submit the public message.
Note: Only DSAR Owners and DSAR Admins can send a public/external message. Whereas, Internal Collaborators cannot send public/external messages.
Sending a Public Message
1. Click on the Public tab and enter a public message to send to your Partner.
2. Click on the Submit button.
Note: You can also attach documents using the Files icon inside the message box.
Alternatively, you can also click on the Select from Template option to choose a template.
3. Click on the Public tab and click on the Select from Template to choose from the pre-seeded templates.
4. Enter your explanation text and click on the Submit as ID Verification button. If you wish to select any other stage for your Ticket, click on the dropdown next to the button.