After scheduling an upcoming request, users will have the ability to confirm the publish to automatically publish requests at a future date. Also, users will have the ability to publish the request manually before its scheduled date.
This article covers the following topics:
After you schedule an upcoming request to be published on a future date, you can confirm to publish your request on its selected future publish date. This confirmation will enable the Auto-Publish feature for that specific request.
1. Navigate to the Requests module and click on the Upcoming Requests tab as shown above.
2. Click on the Confirm Publish button to proceed.
3. You can review all the details and update if needed. When ready click on the Publish On button to confirm. The Request will be automatically published on the scheduled date.
For an upcoming request you have an option to publish manually before it's scheduled date using the Publish Now option.
1. Click on the Request of your choosing. This will open the Quickview.
2. Within the Quickview, click on the Publish Now button to proceed.
3. Within the Publish Request modal, click on the Publish button to publish this request to your Partner immediately.