You have the option to change the grading methodology and scale settings for a specific questionnaire.
Note: Only users with "Create" authorization and Questionnaire Admins can change the grading methodology and scale settings.
Changing the Grading Methodology
1. Navigate to Manage Questionnaires from the Assessments module.
2. Within the Edit Questionnaire page, click on the Score Key button at the top of the questionnaire and click on the Pencil icon to change the grading methodology.
3. Click on your preferred methodology from the options; Max Score or Weights. The Max Score methodology allows users to define a "max score" for each individual question in the questionnaire, whereas the Weights methodology allows users to define a "weight" for each individual question in the questionnaire.
4. Select the grading scale from the list of existing grading scales. To learn how to create a custom new grading scale, click here
5. Click on the Save button to save the changes.