The Partners module lets users filter, sort, and search to find specific partners to quickly locate them. This feature is available to System Admins as well as all users with the appropriate permissions (View Partner Information) enabled to access partner information.
This article covers the following topics:
- Filtering Partners/Products
- Searching for Partners/Products
View By Partners
The View By Partners option allows users to easily filter Partners or Products associated with their respective Partners.
1. Navigate to the Partners module and click on the View By dropdown and select the Partners option.
2. Here, you can view all existing Partners of your organization.
View by Product
The View by Product option allows users to easily sort through Products tied to each Partner.
1. Click on the View by dropdown and select Products.
2. Here, you can view the list of all Products added by your Organization.
Filtering by Status
The Filter by Status option allows users to filter partners by Active or Inactive status.
1. Click on the Status button as shown above.
2. Click on the Active or Inactive checkbox as required and click on the Apply button.
You can apply additional filters per field combined with AND logic to partners. This feature is especially useful when you have multiple partners and additional filters help in searching for your partners in a quick manner.
1. Click on the Additional Filters icon and select the columns and values from the respective dropdowns.
2. Once done, click on the Apply button to apply the selected filters.
Note: Users can click on the Clear All button to clear the applied filters.
Searching for Partners/Products
Using the search icon, you can search for a specific partner/ product from all your existing partners as well as Products.
Note: Before searching for a partner/product, click on the View By option to filter by Partners or by Products as per your requirement.
1. Click on the Search icon as shown above to search for a specific partner/product.