This feature is available in the Partner Connect module.
This feature enables you to answer Assessments on behalf of your partner. This is particularly useful for On-site Assessments when you visit the partner location and want to record your observations. This is also useful when you already have the information and want to fill in the answers yourself making this a time-saving and efficient method.
This can be done in two ways:
- Answer Internally: This allows you to answer the entire questionnaire on behalf of your partner. You can add observed answers and evaluate assessments internally without publishing the questionnaire to your partner. You can also create and track Issues.
- Add Observed Answers: This allows you to add observed answers, in part for a questionnaire and the rest can be filled in by your partner. For this, you have to first revoke the questions that you want to answer and then add the observed answers. You can also add your observed answers for responses already received from your partner during the evaluation process.
Users can now answer and evaluate a questionnaire internally without publishing it. (Note: In order to access this feature, the Questionnaire should either have Approved or Published status.)
1. To answer questions internally, click on the Manage Questionnaires tab.
2. Under the Action column, for the Questionnaire of your choosing, click on the box with 3 dots to further click on Answer Internally box as shown below.
3. You can now specify your Partner in the Search Partner box and click on Next.
(Note:The Partner will not receive this questionnaire or any notification regarding the same.)
4. Here, you can enter details like Due date, product or service, assign to internal user and select Period for the Questionnaire and click on Confirm to publish the questionnaire like shown below.
You can click on the name of the Questionnaire you wish to answer internally. You will then be taken to the the "Edit screen" where you can click on the box with 3 dots and thereafter click on the Answer internally box like shown below.
Now repeat steps 3 and 4 to publish the questionnaire.
Adding Answers internally:
1. Navigate to the Active Assessments screen, where you can view all the Questionnaires that were assigned internally.
2. To answer internally, click on the Questionnaire and further click on a specific question like shown below. (Note: You can add Observed answers only to questions with "In-Review" status).
3. To answer internally, enter your observed answer. And click on the green check mark to save it. You can also add an optional comment.
Add Observed Answers
Questionnaire owners have the ability to add their own internal observed answers while evaluating a questionnaire. This feature is also available to Assignees in case the Questionnaire owner has assigned a question/ set of questions.
If you want to answer part of a questionnaire yourself, you first have to revoke the questions for which you want to add observed answers. Click here to learn about How to Revoke a Question.
(Note: You can only revoke the questions in Pending status. For questions in In Review status, you can directly add your observed answers.)
1. To add your internal observed answer, navigate to Active Assessments. Click on the Questionnaire to which you wish to add an Observed Answer. 2. Navigate to the specific question after which you will be taken to the Evaluate screen. Here, click on the 3 dots next to the question and click Add Observed Answer. 3. Add your observed answer depending on the answer type. You also have the option of uploading a Document or an optional comment in case you need further clarification on your observed answer.