Partners form the basis of CENTRL's external collaboration. In CENTRL's platform, you can easily view and add Partners if you have the appropriate permissions. By default, System Administrators have the ability to add partners. Users with Add/Edit Partner Access enabled in their user profile, also have this ability from Partner Space.
If you are a Vendor 360 user, click here to learn more about Adding and Editing Vendors
This article covers the following topics:
Adding an External Partner/ Client
If you are a System Administrator, you can add Partners from System Admin module.
From System Admin
1. Navigate to the Partners screen from the System Admin Module and click on the Add Partner button on the top right as shown above.
From Partner Space
Users having appropriate permissions to Add/Edit Partner in their user profile can add Partners from the Partner Space.
1. Navigate to the Partner Space and click on the Add Partner button on the top right as shown above.
2. Click on the Edit Details button at the top right.
3. Enter the Partner details here. You can also assign an Internal Owner to the Partner. When done, click on the Next: Add Contact button as shown above.
4. Here you can enter the Primary Contact details. When done, click on the Save Partner button.
A success message will appear and your Partner will be added to the Partners page.
To learn how to edit external partners or client details, click here