Reference Documents are used to give context to a question or ask for an answer in a specific format. For example, please fill out and complete the table attached. This could be an Excel file as part of a Reference Document. Or please review the attached Policy Guidelines and let me know if you comply.
Users in Partner connect can add or remove reference documents while editing a questionnaire during its creation. For example, in case of a Financial audit, sample Terms of Reference can be attached as a reference document when requesting a financial report from the answering partner. This will serve as a guideline and enhance efficiency in responding.
Steps to Add Reference Documents
1. To add a reference document, navigate to Manage Questionnaires and click on the name of the Questionnaire. This will open the Questionnaire in Edit mode.
2. Navigate to the question for which you want to attach reference documents.
3. Click on the Reference Document link to attach one or more reference documents as shown above. There is also counter to show the number of files that have been added.
4. You can also remove a reference document by clicking on the cross(X) icon next to the file name.
5. You also have the option to download all the reference documents using the download icon ().
Note: You can only add reference documents to Questionnaires in Draft status.
Removing Reference Documents
Users can remove Reference Documents if they wish to.
Click on the cross icon next to the file name as shown above. Your file(s) will be removed.