We are excited to introduce new features and enhancements for our upcoming October 6, 2023 release.
Release Notes Details
Vendor360 / DD360 / BNM360 / Cyber360 / Assess360 / MSA360
CentrlGPT & Smart Evaluation
Smart Evaluation powered by CentrlGPT simplifies reviewing hundreds and sometimes thousands of client assessments. Going beyond what a human can do, Smart Evaluation brings unparalleled speed and consistency to evaluation to read hundreds of pages of answers and attachments in minutes to identify risk, measure answer coverage, and identify potential high-risk exceptions.
Please Note: CentrIGPT is an add-on capability. Please reach out to your client relations representative if interested in understanding more about this feature or for potential POC opportunities.
This release will bring several key self-service features to help customers get started with Smart Evaluation.
Administrators will be able to grant analysts access to train and tweak CentrlGPT on the fly to improve smart evaluation. This feedback includes adding new answer examples, criteria, and exceptions.
Users with access to modify CentlGPT will be able to add Smart Evaluation on the fly to questions during evaluation.
Users will be able to immediately run to see results when adding or modifying Smart Evaluation. Re-running results helps users tweak their criteria to their specific needs.
The Smart Evaluation Settings for questions will be directly accessible by selecting the View Settings action icon on the Smart Evaluation Overlay.
- Administrators will be able to grant analysts access to train and tweak CentrlGPT on the fly to improve smart evaluation. This feedback includes adding new answer examples, criteria, and exceptions.
We will also enhance Smart Evaluation to create more comprehensive recommendations.
CentrlGPT will separate coverage criteria from exception criteria. Exceptions help analysts see high-risk events that demand attention, while coverage helps analysts gauge answer completeness.
Analysts will be able to define mandatory coverage criteria. Smart Evaluation will raise a flag when a response misses mandatory criteria.
- CentrlGPT will separate coverage criteria from exception criteria. Exceptions help analysts see high-risk events that demand attention, while coverage helps analysts gauge answer completeness.
- We will release a preview of Smart Reporting, a new capability that can summarize the results of Smart Evaluation in an easily digestible format.
In the Question Bank users can preview smart evaluation on a sample answer + documents.
Assessments Module - Additional Improvements
This release will enhance Questionnaire Editing to support several bulk actions. These changes will simplify search, selection, and editing within large questionnaires.
- Users will be able to bulk-delete selected section(s)/subsection(s) and question(s) in a questionnaire that is in draft status
- Users will be able to delete the last section of a questionnaire.
- Users will be able to see several UI enhancements to improve the look and feel of the questionnaire editor.
- Users will be able to see a new search bar and filter feature to filter a questionnaire to specific questions. Search will return matches across the question text, Unique ID, and text-based custom question bank attributes. Filter can be used to apply to one or more question bank attributes.
This release will enhance the contact deactivation process, improving the security and workflow.
- When a user deactivates a contact, the deactivated contact will immediately lose access to all entities (active and past assessments and issues) that were published to them by the user’s organization.
- When a user deactivates a contact and the contact is a primary recipient on any active assessment, upcoming assessment, and/or open issue, the user will be prompted to select a replacement for the primary recipient. This one time action will update the primary recipient on all applicable entities.
We will also bring several small enhancements, including:
- We’ve updated most assessment emails to include the name of the assessed organization directly in the email.
- The character limit for answer comments will be increased to 30,000 characters.
- The question card header will be improved with new icons that give more space.
Note to Clients
Please Note: We are expecting a system downtime for approximately 2-5 minutes on the day of the release.