CENTRL's Issue Management module allows you to manage, publish and track issues that you find with your partners during Assessments.
Viewing a Summary of Issues
The Issues Summary screen groups issues by questionnaires allowing you to quickly view how many Issues you have created for each Assessment.
1. Navigate to the Issues module on the left and you will be taken to the Issues Summary screen as shown above. It also shows a count of the total number of issues created for each questionnaire.
2. You can view a summary of issues by status by clicking on the Issues count as shown above.
3. You can navigate to the Issues details screen by clicking on the questionnaire name as shown above. This will automatically filter the Issues Details screen and only displays the issues associated with the selected questionnaire.
4. You can also publish all the open issues to your partner for review, by clicking on the Publish Issues link as shown above. Click here to know more about Publishing an Issue.
Viewing Issues Details
The Issues Details screen displays the details of all the issues created for each questionnaire.
1. You can navigate to the Issues Details screen by clicking on the Issues Details tab link under Issues module as shown above. Alternatively, you can navigate to the Issues details screen from the Issues Summary by clicking on the questionnaire name.
2. You can click on the Issue name to review and update the issue.
Using Search and Filters
You have the option to search and/or filter the issues by multiple dimensions such as by Product, by Partner or by Status.
Click on the search and/or filter icons at the top to expand the filtering options.
Viewing Issues from Questionnaire
You can also view the list of issues created against each question from the Questionnaire screen.
1. Navigate to the Questionnaire from Active Assessments screen and click on the question you want to review.
2. The Issues tab in the answering pane will display a count of the issues created for the selected question. Click on the Issues tab to view the list of created issues.
3. Click on the View Issue link to navigate to Issues Management module.