When you create a questionnaire or view a received questionnaire, you have the ability to preview and download the questionnaire if required. You can view and download a Questionnaire in an Excel Format by using the Preview function.
This article covers the following topics:
Navigating to your Assessment
From Manage Questionnaires
1. Navigate to Manage Questionnaires from the Assessments module as shown above to access questionnaires in Draft, Approved or Published statuses.
From Active Assessments
1. Navigate to Active Assessments from the Assessments module as shown above to access assessments that are still active.
Previewing and Downloading a Questionnaire
1. Click on the questionnaire of your choosing.
2. Click on the 3 dots and select Go to Overview at the top right.
3. Within the Questionnaire Overview page, click on the Preview link as shown above. CENTRL will begin generating a preview of the Questionnaire in a Table Format.
4. Click on the Launch Preview link, as shown above, to bring up the preview of the Questionnaire. The preview generated will be in a table format. This is a Read Only view of the current questionnaire. In order to respond to the questionnaire, you are required to exit the preview.
5. Click on the Download link, as shown above, to download the preview as an XLS file.
Previewing Mapped Answers
The Preview mode will now also reflect all the attributes mapped to specific questions. This is specifically available for Partner connect users who are reviewing a questionnaire or an active assessment.
This feature allows users to review in Preview mode all the questions' linked attributes in order to view what each question answer is linked to.