You can identify, create, and publish potential issues based on the answers submitted by your partner. The Issues Management module allows you to easily manage and track your issues.
When an issue is created, you have the option to publish it to your partner for review and further action. Only the Issues Owners and Issues Administrators have the ability to publish issues.
Note: The issue will not be visible to your Partner until it is published.
To learn more about
This article covers the following topics:
Publish from the Issues module
1. Navigate to the Issues screen within the Issues module.
2. Click on the issue name to view the issue details.
3. Click on the Publish Issue button as shown above.
4. Select a Partner or Business Unit by clicking on the Partner dropdown.
5. Select or add a contact by selecting the contact from the list or adding a new contact on-the-fly.
6. You can enter an optional message to send to your partner and click on the Publish button to proceed. Your partner will be notified via email.
Note: When you create and publish an issue for a questionnaire that was assigned internally you can select the Partner Contact at the time of publishing as shown below.
Adding Contacts on-the-fly
Click on the Publish To dropdown and enter the new contact to publish to. Click on Add.
Publish Multiple Issues
You have the option to bulk-publish issues associated to a Questionnaire at the same time.
1. Navigate to the Issues Summary screen in the Issues module.
2. Click on the Publish Issues link next to the questionnaire as shown above.
3. Select all the issues that you would like to publish to your partner. Then click on the Publish Issues button.
4. You can enter an optional message to send to your partner and click on the Publish button to proceed. Your partner will be notified via email.