Users can track and review the issues they have created during the Evaluation process for a Questionnaire. The Partner/Vendor Connect user can review each issue and when they are ready, they can mark an Issue as Closed based on the progress and response from their partner.
Note: Only Issue owners and Issue Administrators can update the issue status.
1. Navigate to your issue from the Issue Details screen.
1. Click on the Pencil icon next to the Status, as shown above. This will open the Update Issue Status modal.
2. Here, you can select the Status to Closed.
3. For Closed status, you can also select a Sub-Status and enter the Resolution comments. By default, Closed-With Remediation and Closed-Without Remediation are the standard sub-statuses.
4. Click on the Update Status button to save the changes. The issue status will be updated to Closed; An email notification will be sent to your partner.
Note: Closed issues cannot be edited.