Data Inventory Request owners can submit individual responses or everything at once back to the Data Processing Officer (DPO) for review. When the DPO receives responses, they can review each answer and import them to populate the Data Inventory.
This article covers the following topics:
Navigating from Email
Responding to a Data Inventory Request
1. Navigate to Data Inventory and click on the Active Requests link.
2. Click on the Request you wish to respond to.
3. Click on any Question to start answering.
4. You can add your responses and the changes will be auto-saved. To learn more about answering a questionnaire, click here
Note: There is a progress bar at the bottom of the screen indicating the number of answered as well as unanswered questions.
5. When you are done answering all the questions, click on the Submit button at the bottom of the screen and select Submit Full Questionnaire or Submit Questions as per your liking.
Note: The Submit Full Questionnaire option allows you to submit the entire questionnaire to your Partner. The Submit Questions option allows you to submit individual answers to your Partner if required.
Click here to learn more about submitting answers back to your partner.
6. Click on the Submit to Partner button to proceed.
7. Inside the Submit Full Questionnaire modal, you can send an optional message to your partner and click on the Submit to Partner button as shown above.
Note: When you want to submit the full questionnaire, click on the Submit All to Partner button.