The Data Inventory Dashboard gives an overview of your Processing activities, Data Subjects, and Third Party Processors and Systems in the form of widgets for your company. The Dashboard screen allows you to apply filters, drill down into granular data, export your widgets and more.
This article covers the following topics:
Navigating to the Data Inventory Dashboard
1. Navigate to Data Inventory from the sidebar.
2. Click on the Dashboard tab.
Note: By default, you can see the Filters pane on the right side of the screen. You can click on the Expand icon to expand the Dashboard area as shown above.
You can customize your dashboard view by enabling the filters from the right of the screen. You can also edit the Filters as per your requirements.
Enable and Disable Filters
1. Click on Enable or the Disable icon to do the required action as shown above.
Note: After enabling filters, the icon will appear green.
2. The Dashboard view will automatically be updated.
1. Click on the Edit icon to edit the filters.
2. Select or De-select the filters as per your liking and click on the Okay button.
Selecting a Widget
You can click on a specific portion of a widget to select it. This filters the dashboard according to the selected data by adding a filter to the Dashboard’s Filter panel.
1. Click on any portion of the widget to select it. Alternatively, you can right-click on any specific portion of a widget and click on Select.
2. The Dashboard view will automatically get filtered based on the selections made.
To clear the selections, click on the Clear icon as shown above.
Note: You can also further drill down by right-clicking on the widget for a more granular view of the selected data.
Drilling down into Granular Data
The Data Inventory Dashboard allows you to drill down into granular data in widgets to get a comprehensive view of the selected widget.
1. To get started, right-click on the pie chart for any widget.
2. Click on the Drill link and further click on Choose Another to select additional fields that are available in the cube as shown above.
3. Search for additional fields to drill into or select from the available options. The updated pie chart will appear on the Dashboard.
1. Navigate to any widget and hover over it and click on the 3 dots to select Download.
2. To proceed with the download, select from either the Image option to export widget to a PNG file or CSV File option to export the widget to a CSV file.