The Assessments Dashboard gives an overview of the Assessment statuses, Past-due Assessments and other relevant information for all the Assessments published by your company in the form of widgets. The Dashboard screen allows you to apply filters, drill down into granular data, export your widgets and more.
Note: Only Questionnaire Administrators have access to the Assessments Dashboard.
This article covers the following topics:
- Navigating to the Assessments Dashboard
- Dashboard Filters
- Drilling Down into Granular Data
- Exporting Widgets
Navigating to the Assessments Dashboard
1. Navigate to the Assessments module and click on the Dashboard link as shown above.
Note: By default, you can see the Filters pane on the right side of the screen. You can click on the Expand icon to expand the Dashboard area as shown above.
You can customize your dashboard view by enabling the filters from the right of the screen. You can also edit the Filters as per your requirements.
Enable and Disable Filters
1. Click on Enable or the Disable icon to do the required action as shown above.
Note: After enabling filters, the icon will appear green.
2. The Dashboard view will automatically be updated.
1. Click on the Edit icon to edit the filters.
2. Select or de-select the filters as per your liking and click on the Okay button.
Selecting a Widget
You can click on a specific portion of a widget to select it. This filters the dashboard according to the selected data by adding a filter to the Dashboard’s Filter panel.
1. Right-click on any specific portion of a widget to select it automatically and click on Select.
2. The Dashboard view will automatically get filtered based on the selections made.
To clear the selection, click on the Cross icon as shown above.
Note: You can also further drill down by right-clicking on the widget for a more granular view of the selected data.
Drilling down into Granular Data
The Assessments Dashboard allows you to drill down into granular data in widgets to get a comprehensive view of the selected widget.
1. To get started, right-click on the pie chart for any widget.
2. Click on the Drill Into...link. (Note: For all the subsequent drills, click on the Choose Another link)
3. You can search for additional fields to drill into or select from the available options. The updated bar chart or pie chart will appear on the Dashboard along with a breadcrumb trail for the selected widget.
4. Click on the Cross icon to clear your breadcrumb trail. You will be taken to the original Dashboard view thereafter.
You have the option to download the widget data in the form of an Excel or CSV or PDF file or as an Image.
1. Navigate to any widget and hover over it and click on the 3 dots to select Download as shown above.
2. To proceed with the download, select from either the Image option to export widget to a PNG file or CSV File option to export the widget to a CSV file.
Note: Only for the widget with tabular data, you have the option to also export to a PDF file and Excel file along with PNG and CSV file.