Sometimes, you need to assign a rights request to someone else in your organization. You can easily do this by clicking the assignment option. Assignees can be any user inside your organization. You can invite new users by entering an email address matching your organization's domain. New users will receive invitations over email.
Adding an Assignee
When the request has no assignee or has been unassigned, you can click the assignee icon to quickly add a new request owner.
1. Click on the Assign icon as shown above.
2. Click on the Select User dropdown to select from the existing users or add a new user by entering their email address. You can enter an optional message for the new Assignee.
3. Once done, click on the Assign button as shown above.
Changing the Assignee
1. Click on the Edit icon next to the Assignee's name.
2. Select an alternate Assignee or add a new Assignee.
3. Click on the Assign button
Note: You can un-assign a request to move it back into the "New" backlog.